Angry Little Tank

Rants, chants and cants....all written while wearing no pants!

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where ya been?

One of the main reasons I've been neglecting my blog is my recent purchase of a 40 inch Sony LCD HDTV. As we speak I'm rawking out to Foo Fighters doing "Monkey Wrench" in my living room. David Grohl looks like he's about to kiss me, I kind of dig it.

If you can afford it, I highly recommend you make the jump to digital. Its unreal how awesome everything looks. There's a whole world of programming you know nothing about unless you go digital. "Sunrise Earth" on Discovery HD which basically showcases sunrises around the world. Hour long programs of cameras set up in Yosemite. Crazy full length concerts like Rush. I just watched Kiss for crying out loud (by the way, makeup ain't keepin you guys from looking old guys).

Don't even get me started on gaming on this thing.

So yeah, bitching about Bush or the morons at work hasn't seemed so important recently. Though I'm sure bullshit like this will have me directing my ire towards DC in a bit. For now I'm gonna go play with my HD Wii.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dave W said...

Im really curious how the Wii is on the HD TV.....I'm debating if I want to get the Wii to use with my 55 incher?

3:12 AM  
Blogger Angry Little Tank said...

You definitely need the component cables, but once that little hurdle is jumped games look awesome on the Wii.

I particulary enjoy playing the Virtual Console games on the Wii. There's nothing like playing Super Mario Brothers on a crystal clear 40 inch HDTV.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home