Angry Little Tank

Rants, chants and cants....all written while wearing no pants!

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Auntie Dion, we ain't you WARN a bitch?

I finally got home at a decent hour tonight and heard the terrible news. Apparently Whitney has split from Bobby.

Didn't she almost have it all? Great looks and a talent that appealed to the mediocre middle that seems to scraf up Rod Stewart and Michael Bolton cd's by the caseful. Then she met Bobby Brown and the crack pipe. She was far more entertaining as a crack head in my opinion, but you couldn't help but be a LITTLE sad about her plunge into the basement.

Auntie Dion, you have all these psychic friends, why ain't you ever warn a bitch?!

Hopefully this move signals she's trying to clean up her act a bit. I'll always remember Whitney filtered through the lens of Mad TV though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

"Auntie Dion, we ain't you WARN a bitch?"

I'm pissing my pants. I love it.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home