Angry Little Tank

Rants, chants and cants....all written while wearing no pants!

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury

Thank Jeebus they didn't have this back in the day when I was pretending to be straight and treating my "girlfriends" so badly. I would have had my bullshit put on notice, like so many of these ladies are doing to their worthless ex-boyfriends.

The straight boys better watch with the cheating, lying and not putting in the cuddle time because the girls are online and will put your shit on blast and it will NOT be cute.

Look for the gay version: "Don't Date Him Boo!" soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Oh, I'm looking to secure dontdatehimboo.com soon.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home