Angry Little Tank

Rants, chants and cants....all written while wearing no pants!

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Welcome to the very post posting on Angry Little Tank! I've gotten the urge to write recently and lord knows I've got plenty of strong opinions so my own blog seemed like a good fit.

Also, I miss the days of "Mike's Grooves" my old internet radio station. Shortly after I was written up in the Philadelphia Inquirer the whole damn thing just collapsed. Bonus points to anyone that can name the final song broadcast. I miss connecting with people online (I mean that in a non-sexual context btw). This blog will allow me to express myself in a more traditional sense. I'm starting out here on the free site but plan to migrate this over to a Macintosh site within the next year.

Why not now? Well you need OS 10.3 That would be easy enough I grant you, but then the new Macs came out that will run Windows XP (can the apocalypse be far behind?). So now I want one of those. I'll most likely get it next spring in time for the beta testing to start on the new Star Trek MMORPG. Windows is going to turn me into a PC gamer I know it.

What will this blog be? Damned if I know. Those interested enough to find it will find postings in the coming weeks on my job search, my knee injury, my rugby mates, kitchen rennovations and lots of hot steamy sex.

And oh yeah, probably a few rants about the asshats currently running this country.

13 Comments:

Anonymous J. Cruz said...

What is an "asshat" anyway? Is it a hat you put on your ass? The "hole" in the hat where you pull your pony tail through? What?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Angry Little Tank said...

People with asses for heads I suppose....I heard it in a movie once

12:23 PM  
Blogger Tic Tac Addict said...

The Star Trek MMO sound like quite a bit of fun, although I'm hoping we'll see some ship v. ship PVP instead of purely holodeck action.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Angry Little Tank said...

I've heard that spaceship PvP is going to be included.

The holodeck opens this up to all sorts of traditional MMO quests as well.

If done correctly, this could be the best online rpg ever. I'll post updates that tickle me as I learn them.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home