Angry Little Tank

Rants, chants and cants....all written while wearing no pants!

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, May 19, 2006

Great week for the Angry Little Tank

I started this blog just about a week ago and I have to say its been a blast! Even more amazing (and humbling) to me, people I've never met before have found it and have given me some pretty flattering feedback.

Thanks guys! You're definitely inspiring me to keep this thing (whatever it is) going.

Blogging will be light the next few days as the contractor comes in tomorrow morning to start setting up the new kitchen cabinets. Our friend Larry is coming over tonight to help us run all the new electrical wiring. I've got to run out to Ikea to exchange/replace the cabinets we need as the first purchase we made seems to have been a little off.

In short, there's a million things going on with the house.

I'll blog when I can and post pics of the progress - promise!

Keep an eye out next week for live blogging from The Bingham cup. I won't be able to play due to the knee injury, but I'll be there to cheer on the Philadelphia Gryphons and party my ass off at night.

Until then!

5 Comments:

Anonymous J.Cruz said...

How do you feel about "cross-posting" with the Team's web site and Angry Little Tank?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Angry Little Tank said...

I would be honored to cross post my Bingham Cup blog to the official said - consider it done!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ikea, how cheapee can you get. No wonder the lesbians get on your nerves....they have class.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see your shrink today, you got anger issues, brother

10:05 PM  
Blogger Angry Little Tank said...

Oh look, my first trolls. They're so cute!

I guess I'll say three things:

1. "cheapee" isn't a word. It isn't even a derivation of a word. If you're trying to somehow insinuate that we're doing this low cost, and that this would somehow make me feel guilty or shamed, good luck. I'm an accountant and know the value of my home and how much to spend in a remodeling effort.

And for the record Home Depot cabinets are much shoddier.

2. It may interest you to know everyone on this block hates those lesbians for what they did. The trees weren't on their property, they were on city property behind their house. They cut them down without permission from the city parks department and what's more left the dead trees on our street on the sidewalk for four months. All so they could lay gravel (we live in the middle of center city) and park their car..which doesn't fit in that space anyway. Then they put plastic furniture back there and painted it purple. That threw us for a loop actually. We've all called these people many things in the past two years but "classy" isn't one of them

3. This blog is for me. The "anger", while real, is played up because its funny. Aside from a few crack pots the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. If you're coming here for the pseudo thrill of starting some sort of flame war or because you think you'll shame me into voting Republican, you're better off migratings over to Fox News because if this sort of thing gets out of hand I'll moderate the comments.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home