Angry Little Tank

Rants, chants and cants....all written while wearing no pants!

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Droid Strikes Back (kinda)

The right wing noise machine hauled out one of their sacred cows today in the form of Laura Bush . Hey, who can't love a woman that jokes about her husband manually masturbating a farm animal right? Well, unsurprisingly she came off as alternately clueless and disingenuous.

Apparently it is beyond the realm of comprehension for her that people are mightily pissed out there and we're not all looney left wing commies ready to tear down the pillars of capitalism and install Michael Moore as czar. I mean after all, everybody SHE'S been meeting has been supportive.

"I travel around the country. I see people, I see their responses to my husband. I see their response to me," she said.

"As I travel around the United States, I see a lot of appreciation for him. A lot of people come up to me and say, 'Stay the course'."


Laura Laura Laura. Do me a favor sweetie. Step outside your bubble and engage in people who don't traffic in far right sycophantic worship for a day or two. You may find it illuminating.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home